News:

• March 29, 2024, 01:49:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Re: flynnsky's trip report is up!  (Read 4249 times)

Offline JohnnyCastaway

• Administrator
  • BAD ROBOT!!
flynnsky's trip report is up!
« on: December 03, 2006, 08:19:00 PM »
Thanx to flynnsky for an excellent review on this fantastic hotel.  There were some great memories brought back while I read your review, thank you for sharing.

flynnksy's review of the Royal Hideaway Ensenachos.

:1:
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Offline flopnfly

• Administrator
    • Facebook
Re: flynnsky's trip report is up!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2006, 11:14:00 PM »
thanks for your review flynnsky

Did you like the room?     :D

What was the entertainment while you were there?  We had nothing except one night we had the orchestra come in and play and another night a guest uncovered the piano and starting playing.

Sounds like you enjoyed it.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

Offline flynnsky

• Max Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2006, 01:15:00 PM »
There is an accomplished pianist who plays in the lobby bar nightly,we were amazed at her abilty. She new every song that people requested.They have a 16 piece Cuban Band who I think is now The resort Band who is excellent, they had people up dancing, also the concert band came in 1 night,a Vegas type show in the auditorium and Salsa lessons every night in the disco.We loved room 4125,close to the pool and beach and more important to us a nice walk to the lobby and restaurants, we love to walk.  Dan

Offline kharmar77

• Locker Talker
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »
Nice review, Dan...
 I am glad to see things are moving along. I knew once they got rolling, it would be better.
 We loved room 4125 , the people, the service, the beach, the grounds...lots to love.
 We didn't have the benefit of all the restaurants being open, or the buffet open all the time, and the music.
 Having been to PRDO too, I can certainly say this will be comparable.
 (lol have to get back to PRDO, to make the comparison!) darn!
 Karen  :)